Sunday, 7 November 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Cherrie Blog Hop

Over the last few days at Tickled Pink Stamps the new christmas cherrie images have been show cased and I hope you have enjoyed all the delicious cards that have been made using the new images.

Today we are celebrating the release with a blog hop and if you have come here from Kellie's blog you are on the right track. If not be sure to pop back to Kellie's blog to start the hop. By taking part in the hop you could win the full release of these gorgeous stamps. There is also some some hidden candie along the way so don't forget to leave a comment on each of the stops for your chance to win.

I have used the Cherrie Christmas Ornament stamp for my card today as I have to admit that she was my favorite and I  just could not resist using her.


Now these little ladies will be available for sale at Tickled Pink Stamp Store in digital from today and for you rubber fans out there I believe that the rubber form will be coming very soon.

The next stop along the hop is Tori Wild.

Now in case you get lost here is a list of the order of the hop for you:

Kellie


Bronwen (there me and you are here!)
Tori

Amy


Angela

Debbie

Jane

Kristy

Kylie c

Kylie K

Mag

Maya

Stephanne

Yani

Now before you go be sure to grab a tissue so you can wipe the drool from your mouth as you look at all the cards, LOL!!


**When I was doing my post at around about 11 last night I was too tiered to to write details about my card in it as I had been at a lovely wedding all day but it was outside and the fresh air (all good though) was getting to me!! We also had to drive 2 hours to get there and then 2 hours home last night as my darling husband had his weekly golf day today and could not miss it so the option of staying up there for the weekend was gone! on the beach** I would now like to add that this card was made using this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers and also following the theme of Wild Orchid Challenge, Classic Christmas, I hope this is OK to add this in now, it is not back linking as I did actually make this card with the challenges in mind!**

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you colored the image.. love the lay out of the card too!! Gonna hop to the next stop.. Big hugs xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is gorgeous, Bronwen!!
    Love the colors and the layers, all so wonderful!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is stunning tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Bron! I am loving how elegant you have made her and the added flowers are stunning, absolutly love it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Love these images they are way too cute. Love the colors and layers. You are a very talented lady as are all the pink ladies. Thanks so much so the wonderful inspiration.
    xxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bronwen. I have to admit that this is my favorite one also. She just reminds me on a Who from Whoville in the Grinch that stole Christmas. I love, love how you have colored her. Great card and the flowers just add an awesome touch. Have a great week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is precious - just like that Christmas Cherrie stamp. I love the layout and the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi bronwen,

    this card is just lovely!!! what a great idea to use a shape for the sentiment.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute image hun
    your card is stunning
    so i'm hopping now, bye
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so adorable!! I love her white dress and you color scheme!! Gorgeous.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. The ornament Cherrie is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card, love the papers that you used x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this "cherrie much" :-) Your card is so great, love your papers and that sweet Cherrie girl. Thanks for the hopfun!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous project. I think the Cherry Christmas Ornament is my fav, too...although it's difficult to narrow it down to just one!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  16. she is a cutie!
    Lovely card.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful mix of paper Bron, I love the colors! Cherrie looks so adorable, fantastic coloring and great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous color choice, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card with this adorable Cherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute Bron I love all your layers and she is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Love the colors and papers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. that card is beautiful and the stamp is adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful. Love your coloring and the shading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this card is stunning. I love the papers and Cherrie is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG this is sooo adorable. Great Job!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute! Love your dp too.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely stunning! I love these blog hops - so much inspiration - especially with work like this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous work Bron :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  29. So nice creation, love this little girl, so so cute !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card, fairly simple design but the flowers really make it pop....they work so well with the image too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. wauw your layout is wonderful!!
    i really like the colors and the flowers!!
    it all comes together as one!

    x sammiej

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very well done and I just love the rich colors. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cutie!! Leaving some Christmas Cherrie here on your Blog! ;)

    With love from Holland,
    xx Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs