Thursday 10 September 2009

My cyber adventures begin

Hello. I think I will be talking to myself for quite a while but have decided that I love to visit blogs and are often left disappointed when they are not updated! So I thought that if I have my own then can spend time creating on this and hopefully sharing my day to day tales and creations with you all. I am not a demonstrator for any company just an ordinary person who does not pretend to be an expert.

My gorgeous friend Kirsty, who’s blog you can find here Dark Arts has got me onto the Gorguss stamps which you can buy through http://www.funkykits.co.uk. I love the uniqueness of these stamps. Here are a couple of cards I have made from them:

100_2471 



Supplies: Gorjuss Stamps-  Bumble Bee, Stampin Up Card Stock, Kaisercraft Paper and SU ink pads.

 100_2472



Supplies: Gorjuss Stamps – Party Girl, Impression Obsession, Inc – Happy Birthday stamp, Stampin Up card stock, Kaisercraft Patterned Paper and bling, SU Inks, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Miscellaneous Ribbon

Anyhow I hope you have enjoyed my first blog. Till next time. xox

1 comment:

  1. You Rock! If we can't get together in person, we can at least talk in cyberspace. LOVE these cards btw, your colouring is awesome! Lv K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs