Thursday 15 October 2009

Magnolia Down Under STORE Guest DT Call

Just a quick post today. I was flicking through some blogs today and stumbled accross and few exciting things. The first being that the Magnolia Down Under Store are looking for a guest DT for 3 months. I was so excited when I saw this that I nearly wet myself LOL!.  Be sure to look at the requirements here if you are interested in looking.  So here are the cards that I am showcasing:

100_2785

 

100_2675

 

100_2543

 

100_2548

 

100_2541

 

100_2472

 

100_2493

I have tried to show a variety of my stuff. Lets hope it is good enough. It would be a dream come true if I was picked as a guest DT member. Having said that though I know that the competition is stiff. Anyhow you never know. Keep your fingers crossed for me

I will be back tomorrow with some more exciting news.

Until next time xox

1 comment:

  1. OH wow gorgeous cards, love them all! Thank you so much for applying and best of luck!
    Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs