Monday 25 October 2010

One for fun...

Wow it seems like ages since I got to make a card just for fun and finally this weekend I got a chance to have a play. My hubby and kids went to a car rally on Saturday night so I settled down at my desk and made a card. I have made a very silly promise to myself that I would not buy anymore stamps until I had made a card using each of the ones I have recently purchased. Oh boy how I wish I didn't as there are some fabby new ones out at the moment, may need to break that promise, LOL! Oh well gives me a good reason to sit and play...

I used this weeks sketch from Papertake Weekly and combined it with this weeks challenge at Totally Gorjuss, sparkle. I got this gorgeous stamp from Tickled Pink about a month ago and decided she was perfect for these papers. I decided to keep the card quite basic as the image is so big I wanted the attention to be drawn to that.

I have distressed the edges and inked them with some brown I then added some faux stitching. I am in love with the new magnolia dies and ended up using the end of my vintage tag die to get the border. I am desperately trying to get my hands on the Tilda's Lace, but everywhere seems to be sold out. I have added glitter to the flower and to the sunflowers and wings.

Well I am off to work soon so I better get off the computer and finish getting the cleaning done before I head off.

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend and if you are in Melbourne are soaking up all this gorgeous sunshine we are having.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients -
Stamp - Fall Birgitta
Coloured with copics
Paper - Kaisercraft
Embellishments - Flower from Bizzy Becs, Magnolia vintage die doohickery, flourish with a bling pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs