Sunday 3 July 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Sketch

Good morning Magnolia Lovers today I have for you my current card for the new Magnolia Down Under Challenge which is a fantastic sketch by Kristy.



I have had such a busy week that I did not get a chance to sit down and make this until Friday evening when I was absolutely beat. I feel that the card is missing something but no matter what I try to add it unbalances the card. I have come to the conclusion though that it is the the light background paper just makes it look a tad washed out.  I do however love the sketch and layout and will be using it again  with a  few variations.


Now be sure to pop over to the blog as there is some amazing cards there from the ladies (including some of the new collection) for you to drool over!!

It is now school holidays here for us so I will be extra quite over the next few weeks as I will be busy spending time with the kids.

I will be back tomorrow morning though for a blog hop showcasing the gorgeous new papers designed by our very own MDUC Denise.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs