Sunday 25 September 2011

Fancy Folds at Madnolia Down Under Challenges

To see my blog candy please click here

Morning Magnolia Lovers it is Sunday which in turn means a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under. As you can see by the title this week our theme/challenge is fancy folds....

I set about doing my favorite type of fold card the gateway fold card (well at least that is what I think it is called)....with that in mind and also the thought of wanting to use some of my magnolia paper I set off on my card....Now the problem being that I was absolutely wrecked all day as I did not had much sleep (due to hubby's snoring) so it just took for ever to do. I would do a bit then leave it, come back to it and so the pattern went...End result is a mediocre card...My photo does not do it much justice either as it shows no contrast in my colouring even though I do have some...I had to take the photo pretty late in the afternoon, probably not the best conditions.


semi open


Please make sure you drop by MDUC blog as there are some amazing fancy fold cards on display and of course don't forget to join us this week if you have a chance.

Anyhow we are off the the Melbourne Show today with the kids should be fun. They cant wait to see the cows and horses.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

4 comments:

  1. Hi cutie!
    Auw, Bron! This is sooo sweet and your fab colouring Is what really stands out for me :) Tilda with tulips is a stunner. One of my favs! Amazing papers and such an intriguing fold :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bron~
    I really love this gatefold card, it came out only so perfect.... The image is just adorable, colored up so perfectly and the embellies you used is just so awesome....Such pretty papers too. Such a fab card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bron, your card is so COOL, I love how it opens up and I think it is definately called Gate fold!!! I dont think there is anything mediocre about it, its gorgeous hunni!!!
    Lots of Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooaaw and ohlala, this is totally gorgeus, Bron! Love the touch og black and as always gorgeus coloured!!

    Hugs from Nina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs