Friday 7 October 2011

Lil Party Pinkette Coraline Preview

* For my blog candy please see here*

I am again with the beginning of a Preview for the new Lil Party Pinkette Range from Tickled Pink Stamps. Today I am bringing you Lil Party Pinkette Coraline, isn't she cute. I have tried to do a clean and simple card, would think this still does not classify as one but closer than my normal.



Purple is not normally my favorite colour but I was given some of this paper from my one of my dearest friends Dee, who is a stampin up demonstrator and was really taken by how pretty it was and thought it would be perfect for the pinkette images.


Now you know what Kellie is like, if their is a release she has to have a give away! So be sure now to pop by Tickled Pink Stamps to find out the details as to when you can start purchasing and how to possibly win one..

Thanks for stopping by today, have a a great day until next time

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Bron... love the image like she is sitting on the ribbon.... that is a adorable great color choices on your card... Awesome...
    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!
    Auw, this is so sweet! Love little Coraline, she is my fav Pinkette and you have worked wonders with her. She looks so darling in lilac too!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper, beautiful image and a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs