Saturday 25 February 2012

Lil Easter Pinkette - Daisy August

Hi everyone hopefully this post finds you well.

Life here is slowly returning to normal with the kids back at school and the routine back in place. Not sure how long normal will last though as we are about to embark on some major renovations! I am excited I think!!!!

Anyhow today it is preview day over at Tickled Pink Stamps showcasing the new Lil Easter Pinkette - Daisy August. She is just adorable I think anyhow.


A fairly simple card for me but I think with the Pinkette's sometimes simplier is better. They are such adorable images you dont want to detract too much attention away from them.

Now be sure to pop by Tickled Pink Stamps and check out hte other amazing creations for the preview and to also find out how you could win this little cutie for yourself.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for stopping by, until next time

3 comments:

  1. Bron this is just wonderful just love your colours and the beautiful image needs all the limelight she is just gorgeous! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card Bron~
    It's soooooo pretty, you layout is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs