Tuesday 15 January 2013

My exciting news!

So I am very excited to share with you that I am now a part of the Make It Crafty (MIC) Design Team. Oh my gosh was I so excited as I love the different ranges of products at MIC. The stamps range from dorky to glam and the chipboard elements well I am love! I have to say I am a little nervous as the talent on this team is beyond amazing ....I kind of guess though that Zoe wants us all for different reasons and that we each have our own thing to bring to the table so to speak.

 Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the gorgeous Crystal. Our challenge this week for the inspiration was to use the colour red and I think I stepped up to this pretty well!!

I had so much fun colouring her up there is something about her that reminds me about my younger sister so it is for this reason I choose her as I have made this card for her (she lives interstate) as a little cheer her up. 
Crystal - Colouring Red

I used my copics and prisma pencils (mainly for added some extra highlights to the dress)  to colour her up.
 I have created me own grass and flowers and used dots (suing different blues) for the sky. 
red pic 2
 Products:
Crystal Digi Stamp from Make it Crafty 
Copic's Used:
Dress -R46, R35, R29 & R14 & BG78, BG75 & BG72
Hair - E37, YR24 & YR20
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R20
Grass - a mixture of greens try a range of darker and lighter
Sky - A mixture of blues once again try a mixture of light and dark


As I mentioned I also used my white prisma pencil to add some highlights and to also give the dress a sort of vintage look. 

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bron! I can't say that I am all that surprised, your colouring is so amazing, well done chicks:-) oh and btw your card looks gorge, love how you added some pencil to highlight as well.... Next time we meet you'll have to show me how you do it.... I'm hopeless with my pencils lol
    Cuddles
    Karen
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you becoming the part of Make It Crafty (MIC) Design Team, I am you will now get better and more opportunities to embark with quality work as I could make out from this piece of art, which you have shared across your blog. Keep it up!

    scrapbooking supplies australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You did beautifully on your card and I love that you used your trademark black. hee hee Weird seeing you use something other then Magnolia's. LOL! I have some exciting news myself but I can't say anything until tomorrow. OMG!! Good thing I only have to keep a secret for today. ha ha ha! I hope you're doing well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bron, really well done hun! I especially love her dress, colours are sooo brillant! DIIIIIIBS!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my last Tilda and my best congratulation for your Mic DT, i'm really so glad to have you with us!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Bron! Your reds look fabulous but I have to say, my hand would be aching making all those dots! By the way, your card is in the mail, hope it arrives safely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs