Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sealed with a Kiss from Make it Crafty

Good afternoon, today I am here to share with you my latest Make it Crafty card.
This week our challenge was Wonderland and I have to admit that I struggled with it for a while.
 I am not sure if it because I have been sick lately and my brain could not be creative so I opted for an easer option of using one of the gorgeous fairytale images...My toughest decision was which one to use!
I decided to make it really girlie and use my latest colour combo of copics.
Ok enough rambling here it is..
wonderland

You can see that I have kept my card quite basic and just allowed the gorgeous image to shine.
The papers are also quite busy helping with my decision to go CAS. I am not sure in the end result (I think I don't like the bow) but my 10 year old daughter thinks it is gorgeous so it obviously appeals to the younger mind. 
Make it Crafty Supplies:
Sealed with a kiss digi from the fairytale collection
Copics:
Dress - BV17, BV13 & BV02, R83, R20 & R00
Hair - E99, YR24, YR20
So that is it for me today. I hope you have enjoyed my card and that I may have inspired you to go use one of these gorgeous Fairytale images. 
Thanks for taking the time to have  a look. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs