Monday 20 May 2013

Using Urban Elements from Make it Crafty

Hi everyone I'm here today to show you a boys birthday cad I have created using mainly the different urban elements collections and  racing Rick from Make it Crafty.

I don't know about you but I really struggle making cards for boys, I don't know if it is because you just cant go adding lots of pretty embellishments? Anyhow I have always been a big fan of the Urban Elements so I thought it was about time I used them and challenged myself  and this is what I came up with....
urban elemtns

I let all the elements be the "feature" of the card....Racing Rick has been foam mounted and so has the car so they pop from the page. I have to say I had so much fun making this card and just loved that Racing Rick reminded me of my son with his hair in his eyes!
I used a piece of designer paper I had cutting out the letters to create my sentiment. Added a bit of distressing and faux stitching and whola I had a boys card!
I would normally list the copics I have used but I used so many the list would just be huge!
Make it Crafty Products:
Element Collections:
So that is it from me today. Thanks for stopping by, until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs