Thursday 27 June 2013

A little 80's tragic!

Good morning everyone today I am sharing with you my latest Make it Crafty creation. 
I had a birthday card to make for a good friend and these Rocker Images are just perfect for male cards.
27 June
I have made it a little 80's tragic  as I can just imagine him in the day rocking away in his hey day!
I kind of imagined the black bits coming off the side of the image as being part of the guitar?
Another clean and simple card from me I just cant seem to do busy cards at the moment. 
These images are so much fun to play with and I am sure I will be using them all within good time. 
MIC PRODUCTS:
I have used me copics for colouring the image. 
That is it from me today. I will be back in a few weeks. 
Thanks for taking the time to look at my 80's Tragic Card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs