Wednesday 2 December 2009

The Sugar Bowl challenge 24

Hello again. I hope you are all having a good week so far. Mine has been pretty uneventful but as they say that is good. Today I am brining you my card for the latest The Sugar Bowl challenge. I actually started this one a few days ago but have only managed to finish it today. Another great sketch and requirement, using zig zags, was provided by Marlene:



 


Here is my card:


 



 


I enjoyed making this card and using the earthy colours. I loved this paper from the kaisercraft so I worked my card around it. I have also used cardstock from Stampin up, red riding hood, chocolate chip and kraft, Santa stamp from theSweet Nellie range and lace and buttons I picked up from spotlight. I have distressed all my edges and inked with my chocolate chip ink pad, done some faux stitching (crossing off my zig zag requirement) and flipped the sketch around. Oh yeah I also used my Stampin up watercolor crayons for coloring the image.


I am pretty tiered as Mick got home from work at 1:00am last night and I stayed up for him so not sure if I will manage to get anything else done today.


Until next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that look awesome! running late for work as usual, will see you tomight lv K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs