Thursday 21 January 2010

Friday Sketchers

Where is all the time going? It seems like only last night I was on here showing you my card for Papertake Weekly but it was 3 days ago. I suppose that is what happens on school holidays the time just seems to get gobbled up!


Last week I was doing some blog surfing when I came across a brand of stamps, Lili of the Valley and of course I was not able to resist. Lol. So you can imagine my excitement when they turned up in Tuesday’s mail and I could play with them.


I decided to tackle this weeks challenge over at Friday Sketchers


 


 


A nice clean layout, just what I like at the moment.


Here is what I came up with:


 


Now I am not sure if I am convinced about the flowers but as they are threaded through the layer with the image on it and it is all stuck down there is not a lot I can do about it. 


I had lots of fun with water colouring on this one. As the image was so cute I did not want to take away from it with heavy embellishing.


So what I have I used, stamp from Lili of the Valley, Stampin Up watercolour crayons, flowers from spotlight, the pink paper is from kaisercraft and the green patterned paper is from autumn leaves, watercolour paper from Deb’s shop (she packages this herself and I have found this to be the best) lace punch from fiskars and Mellow Moss cardstock from Stampin Up.


I hope you all have a great day.


Until next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful sweet card!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs