Monday 18 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

I can not believe that this time last week we were expiring a 40+ day and today it is cold enough that we have decided to hibernate inside and have our very first pajama day! After doing some cleaning this morning and making pancakes for the kids for lunch, their favorite, I managed to sit down and make a card. I came across this sketch last week for Papertake Weekly:


 


 


I loved this sketch and had really enjoyed making a card with it.


 


 


As it is childlike, which I don’t often do, I decided that the paper and image were enough for this card, no heavy embellishments required and I am happy with the result.


I have been playing with a pack of watercolor pencils that my generous hubby brought me last year (been sitting untouched in my drawers due to fear) and although it is far from perfect I do not think it is too bad.


The patterned paper is by Grace Taylor which I have had laying around for quite a while now ready to be used. I have also used Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from Stampavie and some miscellaneous cardstock.


I think I am beginning to get back into the swing of things!


Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs