Tuesday 23 February 2010

Mojo Monday

Hi all, just a quick post today as I need to scoot off soon to pick the kids up from school.


I came home from school this morning and had the enthusiasm to make a card, YEY!!! So I went straight to Mojo Monday as they always provide a great sketch.


 


 


 This card also includes my entry into this weeks challenge over at Stamp Something, which is something spring. I think this card has a spring feel to it with the fairy sniffing the flowers, the flower on the lace and the contrast with colours of the paper, almost as the dark is going from winter to the green which is the start of spring. That’s my interpretation anyhow!


I picked up this paper a few weeks ago and it is by Graphic 45, Botanticabella Collection-Secret Garden. The stamp is fairy on tiptoes from Lili of the Valley Ltd, lace I had laying around in my stash, apron strings punch from fiskars, some faux stitching, distressing of the edges, pearls from kaisercraft and my watercolour pencils.


So there you have it. I hope you have all had a great start to the week. You never know tonight I may have some left over enthusiasm to make another card!


Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image. Your coloring is beautiful. Love you choice of paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just lovely. Cute image and great papers. Love the way you have coloured the image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card; it does feel very springy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs