Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tickled Pink = Birthday Wishes Challenge

Howdy I hope this finds you all well.

This week at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges the challenge is Birthday Wishes. It was the purfect excuse for me to colour up Mollie Mittens with Balloon. She is so adorable and I had so much fun colouring her up. I decided to reprint the balloon and stamp on a birthday sentiment which just happened to fit perfectly and then 3D it.

The papers I have used I have had laying around in my stash for ages but I just never seemed to have used them so wanting to feel bright and cheerful I decided to use them.



I was very pleased with myself as the card has no black on it. I have noticed that lately a lot of my cards have black on it somewhere (I just love black as it can bring everything together) so I resisted and stayed away from it. I am pleased with the result as this card will be great for a young girls birthday.

I am also entering the card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Hearts and Flowers
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Toppings - Lace, Flower and Pink
Paperplay Challenges - Hearts & Flowers....but not valentine
Papertake Weekly - Have a heart

Well I better be going now as I need to continue with my chores!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Stamp - Mollie Mittens with Balloon from Tickled Pink Stamps
Coloured using Copic Markers
Papers - A Walk in the Park collection by Echo Park Papers
Embellishments - chipboard flourish, flower, lace, ribbon, buttons and pearls
Other elements - Paper piercing and stitching

8 comments:

  1. Aww, Mollie is so cute! A very pretty card Bron - the papers are lovely. I hadn't noticed that you always use black, just that your cards are always lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is gorgeous! What a fab idea to stamp a sentiment on the balloon :-)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge, sorry that my comment is so late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful creation...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, well done on the 'no black'challenge you set yourself. Love everything about your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adooorable!! You are so talented!

    Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. O this is super cute Bron. Love the colours reminds me of ice cream sundaes!!! Yumm..Just gorgeous!!
    Anywho thanks for joining in with us at TPSC this week!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love your coloring and the papers are great too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs