Monday 2 May 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenges - Mums the word

Ooops sorry this post is a little late but I remembered half way through the night that I forgot to post it. Anyhow this week our challenge at Stamptacular Challenges is "Mums the Word". Yep that easy we just want to see creations that have the word mum, mother, mom on it somewhere.

We are sponsored this week by

PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate for PRODUCT ONLY! Winner pays shipping!

Some of you may remember me telling you a few weeks ago that my great friend Dee has become a Stampin Up! demonstrator and that she is now running card classes each fortnight. Anyhow with Dee starting up Sampin Up! I have been inspired to bring out my stash of Stampin Up! stamps and make some cards. Today's card is so not my normal style anymore (as in no pretty little girl/boy image on it) just some flowers. Having said that though I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and using my copics to colour the flowers, i think they are quite striking. I think I am inspired to bring out my stash more often as it is always nice to do something different and something that is relatively quick to make.



The flowers have been cute out and are actually mounted but the photo does not give such a great impression of this. In fact my photo is a little blurry cant quite work out why.

Anyhow that's all I have for you today. Be sure to stop by the Stamptacular and check out the cards and if you have time we would love to see you join in the fun this week.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time









2 comments:

  1. Striking!!! These flowers are beautifully coloured and your card has superb impact. Lovely! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful with black and red, and the flowers are awesome coloured!!

    Have a nice day :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs