Tuesday 13 March 2012

Monochromatic Month at Mad for Markers Challenges

*For my Tickled Pink Blog Hop post please see below*

Good morning everyone I hope this post finds you well. 

We have just come off a long weekend here in Melbourne this weekend so in my mind I still feel like its Monday! We had a mixed weekend filled with shopping for things for our renovations, sleepovers, play dates and sadly the passing of our beloved dog Wellington. We inherited Wellie from my parents after he kept walking up to the main street in Sassafras and sitting on the deck on one of the cafes. The owners did not mind they even feed him baguettes and had his own water bowl but someone did and they used to take him into the pound all the time. Mum and Dad have a reasonable size property and it was not fenced and they thought it was to cruel to keep him chained up all day long so that is how we ended up with him.

I will be the first to admit that he drove me absolutely crazy as he hated people walking at a height above where he is and unfortunately that is how the walking path is situated at our house so that meant he barked quite a bit. As he got older (he was 15 years old) he was deaf and losing his eyesight. In having said that though my children adored him. They have always known as a family to have Wellie and now he is gone they are struggling. So a rather sad end to the weekend.

Anyhow on to the this months challenge at Mad for Makers. We want to see your monochromatic creations.

I was a tad put off by this challenge so chickened out and went with the greys option...Maybe for my next sample I will try something a little more challenging!!


No card for me today just a colouring sample. Time does not seem to be on my side at the moment.
Be sure to pop by each day to get your daily inspiration fix!

For all those copic needs you can pop into Mad for Markers store. Sammi also has a great range of stamps on offer too.

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time

1 comment:

  1. Your colouring is perfect, love this litlle girl !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs