Friday 9 March 2012

Previewing Spanish Lolita Willow

As promised I am back today with another card for the current preview for Tickled Pink Stamps with my Spanish Lolita Willow card. I just adored her dress and loved getting stuck into the colouring of it. Still a little practice needed but hey we can't all be perfect!!!



A fairly simple card...I did not end up liking my liquid pearls on the black scallops but that was my last thing I did onthe card so it was too late to change it!!!!! So just had to go with it.

Oh boy this release is so much fun!

As I mentioned yesterday be sure to stop by TPS to check out the other cards and to find out how you can win her for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. Yo soy flamenca !! Lo quieroooooooooo, preciosa tarjeta guapa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Bron...
    love your colouring....
    Enjoy your day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your romantic card Bron!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, you're right, this release is fun fun fun !
    So pretty Willow, love her too ! Your card is beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs