Sunday 4 July 2010

I can feel my mojo slowly seeping back into my bones!

Yey, I am so excited today was the first time in weeks that I sat down and could just make a card without feeling that block. Listen to me rabbit on anyone would think I was a writer or an artist, LOL! The biggest problem I had with making this card was what sketch to use, as there are so many great ones out there this week. I ended up deciding to go with this weeks Sketch Saturday and I was glad that I did, I really like how my card came out.





I am in love with these papers from Websters and this little girl has come all the way from South Africa to me. Thank you Paola for being ever so kind with sending me these images so that I could have a play. Now that I have seen them think I will have to find a way to get these babies to Australia (the company does not ship here).

I am also entering this card in this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly - In Stitches.

I am now off to have a look around and see what everyone has been up to.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:-
Stamp - Elegant Annie from Charmed and Delectable Crafts
Colouring methods - Copic Markers (main image) water colour crayons for shadowing
Papers: Websters - Life's portrait & Grace Inspired, Black & Kraft card stock
Embellishments - kaisercraft flower & pearls, lace
Other elements - hand stitching, smudging of edges with black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs