Thursday 15 July 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge 57

**warning soppy post coming up****

10 Years today I married my hubby the person who completes me and makes me so happy. Where I am a shy quiet person Michael is an outgoing person who makes me feel comfortable in situations where I would normally not. He forces me to try things I would not normally do and most importantly he has taught me to have a voice. Over the last 10 years we have achieved so much together, 2 beautiful children, a loving home and many special memories. Sweetie I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you and seeing what wonderful adventures we will have together. xo

Sorry about that but I did warn you!!!! So it goes without saying that I had to make a card for our anniversary. Now I was very unprepared, which is not like me (LOL) and only had about 1 hour before he got home from work last night to make it. I headed over to Lili of the Valley because they always have a great sketch and also because I know how much he likes the image I have used (he actually told me I had to buy it). Luckily being a male card I did not have to think hard about flowers or swirls and could go a very simplistic card, phew! I finished this card as he walked through the front door and had to yell out to him to not come and give me a kiss hello!

So  is my card. You will see that I slipped the sketch ( was going to go in the same direction but I stuck down the main image bit the wrong way and did not have time to try and pull it up and not rip my paper so I just had to go with it).



I will be back later today with my card for this weeks challenge for Lil Lolita Boutique.

Thanks for stopping by and listening to me blabber on about my hubby!

Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I cannot see your card sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worht waiting to see sweetie, it is fab, you have coloured the image great and i love your papers, thank you for joining us at Lili of the valley, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs