Monday 31 January 2011

Something a little different

WOW I have seem to be making a lot of cards lately, I have to say that I am enjoying my Mojo while its here!

Just a quick post today as I am getting a pretty bad headache so better get away from this computer.

Mad for Markers monthly challenge this month is CRAZY HAIR. Now at first I coloured up an image from The Greeting Farm with pink hair, which my daughter just LOVED but for some reason I just looked at it and thought blah, what can I make with that, LOL! Having said that though I may look at it again in a few days and love it and be inspired to make something with it. Anyhow I then decided to pull out my Sweetpea stamp, which has been sitting in my drawer gathering dust since I brought it, and got stuck into it. I

My next biggest struggle was to find some paper that would go with this. Not so easy when the blue is so prominent but I think I managed to find something.



Not super duppa happy with how this turned out thinks it needs something more but I was very reluctant to add too much as I did not want it to take away from the image which really should be where the eyes focus.

I have used the following copics:

Hair - B02, B05, B24 & B37
Dress & Butterfly - V99, V93, V95 & V91
Skin -E00, E11, E21 & R20

I am also going to enter this into the following:

Copic creations - Copcis + something new (the stamp as never been used)

Anyhow I am going to get going now can feel the head pounding some more.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxox

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image! Great colouring and I think that your colour combo looks terrific. Look forward to seeing your pink hair creation. Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this card. The hair colouring is superb.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love those papers. Your colouring is stunning. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh la la so pretty!! I think you're right about not adding anymore. It's perfect the way it is. The blue gorgeous hair is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Bron!! This is GORGEOUS!! LOVE it!

    That blue hair is awesome!

    Thanks for joining in our M4M Crazy hair challenge!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this and her hair is awesome!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Bron, I LOVE that Blue, it looks AWESOME! I think the card looks Perfect! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Bron! Wonderful colouring and love all your beautiful layers. Perfect just as it is! Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring Crazy Hair Colours Challenge over at Mad for Markers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bron, Your card is fantastic. I have just recently brought my copics and it's great to see other people's creations and what copic's to use.
    Thanks for sharing
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bron, Just wanted to let you know I liked your card so much I decided to case it. I hope you don't mind. Thanks for sharing.
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that blue hair looks amazing Bron! THanks for joining Mad for Markers Challenge *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs