Thursday 3 March 2011

Yippee I can finally share my exciting news.......

On Monday I got a very happy email advising me that I had made the cut and was offered to join the Stamptacular Sunday Challenges design team. Well after I finished jumping up and down with excitement I accepted of course. My role will start at the beginning of April. If you have a chance please pop by and join in the fun. There are great challenges set each week with awesome inspiration from the DT and fab prizes up for grabs too!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bron! Your cards are awesome, who wouldn't want to show them off as part of their DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Bron. I have got the exciting news as wel. Let's make fun.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the team. I look forward to designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab news Bron - congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Bron!! You soooo deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bron, welcome aboard at SSC, it's a great team and Miss Cill comes up with fantastic challenges. You make great cards! Hope you will enjoy your time at SSC. Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bron,
    Welcome on board, you will adore work at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shiver me timbers - I loved the card in your last post! Congratulations on your DT post - I'm staring in April too so I look forward to seeing you there! And - I've left an award on my blog for you! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs