Sunday 1 May 2011

Some more exciting news

Wowzers feels like I have been posting heaps on here with exciting news lately and today I have some more to share. Last week I was made a DT member at Mad for Markers, yippee!!! We all know how much I love my copics and I love the challenges that they have over at the challenge blog! Be sure to pop over to the store and check out the great range of copics. Sammi also has the gorgeous range of stamps. Thanks Sammi for having me on the team and I look forward to getting to know all the ladies on the team.

Hubby is at golf today so were heading into the city to see my sister and let the kids hit the pavements (something we don't have much of up here so they find it a novelty) with their scooters. Should be a nice day and looking forward to catching up with my sis.

I will be back later today with my Stamptacular post.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

2 comments:

  1. Wow , aren't your going to be a busy girl! Congrats Bron, thats awesome news xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, congrats Bron! Thrilled for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs