Tuesday 23 August 2011

Mad for Markers Challenge - Create a Scene

Good morning everyone I hope this post finds you all well.
Today it is my turn to share with you my DT card that I have created for the current Mad for Markers Challenge. This fortnight we would like to see you create a scene and of course use your copics. This is not an area that I feel very comfortable with but as a blessing I have just received the new soccer Edwin and also the soccer goal stamp. A little bit of masking and wolla there is a scene!!!
I normally stay way clear of the Edwin Stamps but this new collection has some awseome ones that you just cant go past.
Anyhow enough of me and my waffling here is my card:

You will see from the next photo that I have cut Edwin out and mounted him to give the impression that he is actually running towards you. The picture as always does not really show it but in real life I believe it is effective.


I have used the surrent sketch over at Simply Magnolia for this card.

I have used the following copics on this card:
Shorts - B05,B24, B32 & B37
Top - R59, R46, R27, R35, R14
Hair - E29, E37, E35, E33
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R11, R20
Field - YG67, G02, G05
Hill - YG99, YG95, YG93
Shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3


Now for all your copic need be sure to visit Sammi at the Mad for Markers store.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today, until next time

2 comments:

  1. Wowww this is a stunning card Bron!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Bron this is so cool to see someone use Edwin!! I've said it once and I'll say it again - can you ever color lady!! Love the soccer ball embellie. Great masculine card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs