Tuesday 29 November 2011

Yippee! Some exciting news...

Hi everyone......Just a really quick post today to share with you my exciting news. Last week Kellie (from Tickled Pink Stamps) asked if I would become a Pink Lady and after deliberating for lets see about 1.2seconds I responded with a BIG YES! I have already worked with Kellie as  Pinkette lady and orignally on the Lil Lolita's Challenge Blog so I know that she is a delight to work with.

I will be starting my DT committments with Tickled Pink Stamps in January and I can tell you, after already seeing the new Lolita's & Lad's that will be released in Jan I can confidently say you will love them.

I look forward to being part of this team.

Thanks Kellie for asking me to join you....

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations cann't wait. Love seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bron, it was lovely to see you today and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats!!!! I can't wait to see the new release!!!

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Well done Bron!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs