Sunday, 25 March 2012

Its time for some Bingo at Magnolia Down Under Challenges

Morning everyone I hope this post finds you well.

This week at MDUC we have a Bingo board for you to play along with.

I have chosen lace-dies/punches-ribbon for my combination and used my new Tilda. Not the best colouring but off colour this week.  Normally I would go back and try again but I just did not have the energy.


Be sure to pop by MDUC as there are some gorgeous creations and of course to check out the BINGO board. being shared. I think I say that every fortnight but it is so true!

Anyhow I am off now.

Thanks for dropping by, until next time xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute is this Bron...
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Bron, love it very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this combo!! Seriously thinking of buying both. I also like that it takes up most of the card so you don't have to do as much. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card Bron!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs