Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy 4th Birthday MDUC

Good morning all I hope you have having a lovely weekend. It is long weekend for us here and yesterday we spent the day and evening down at the beach with my family water skiing. Was such a wonderful day and a great way to to cool down from all this heat we have here. Boy I am looking forward to it being over. 

So this week we celebrate the 4th Birthday of Magnolia Down Under Challenges. I have been on this team for two going on three years now and I can honestly say it is an absolute delight being on a team with these ladies. Not only do we talk craft we talk about everything and I know that no matter what time of day or night it is that I can put a call out for help and somewhere will be there to listen. Thank you ladies for being so wonderful and a very big happy birthday to us!

With every birthday celebration there is a party and party is complete without a party hat, so that is what I decided to make. 


A pretty simple design but its a party hat so you cant really go adding lots of embellishments as it would make it too heavy and really not enough room to do that. 

My first attempt at no line colouring and have to say I am happy with the result. Loving my new purple copics I got the other week. 

After a slow start from me this morning I better get my bum into gear. 

WE have a wonderful sponsor at MDUC this week pop over to the blog and check it out along with the other birthday projects on display. I look forward to seeing you entries. 

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time 


3 comments:

  1. she is so sweet!! i love your take on the no lines... she is colored up just so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bronny, your party hat is so cute, I love how you have coloured her with no lines, Your far to brave for me!

    I just wanted to thank you for being part of our MDUC team, we love having you on our team, or i should say part of our family! Your always so sweet and kind and your work is always beautiful! I feel very lucky to have met you, and have you as one of my friends! I cant believe we are 4, I have been around for almost 3 years and I still love it as much as the first day, and not just for crafting, its you girlies we are a very lucky bunch to have found each other!

    Lots of Cuddles
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bron! Happy 4th birthday :)!!! This is so cute, might have to make some for my upcoming party :)!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs