Sunday 7 April 2013

Tic-Tac-Toe at Magnolia Down Under Challenges

Good morning everyone....I know it has been a long time between posts but life has been crazy here in the Beekman household.  I can never craft well if I know I have a list f things to do so it was a real pleasure to sit down and make this card as I had free time to do it. 

This week at Magnolia Down Under we have a tic-tac-toe card for your to play along with. So let me share with you the card I have mad........



Sorry photo a little dull....

and here is our tic-tac-toe card


Yep I used the middle line, chipboard, sentiment & 3 or more layers and I may have added a few extra in too!

Dont you  just love the gorgeous chipboard's I have used from Make it Crafty. Boy I love Zoe's chippies they seem to be the first thing I go to for embellishments these days. I just loved the paper too so pretty...

I used the awesome sketch over at The Sketchy Challenges for my card, I love the sketches the ladies but so rarely get  to play along so happy this time I could!
I am also going to enter my card into:
Magnolia-licious Challenges - Spring Blossoms. I have even painted some blooms around Tilda in the grass 
Tilda' Town - F&F and U&E

Now before I really urge you to go over to Magnolia Down Under and check out the amazing creations....Some have even managed a full house, could you do that?! Oh yeah and dont forget to check out our awesome sponsor this week. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, until next time

8 comments:

  1. so sweet bron! i love those gorgeous papers and the bright colours on her are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie.......... LOVE LOVE LOVE the card!! You always do such fun cards with tons to look at.
    Hope you are well.........big happy hugs..Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bron,

    Your card is adorable! I love your color choices as well as the elements you included. The corners are wonderful! Your Tilda is colored so well as is the little Rudolph! It's a very, very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Challenge Blog!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Bron, this is gorgeous. Your colouring is awesome. Love this adorable Tilda--may have to put her in my next order...LOL. Love the cheerful spring colours on those DP's. The chipboard corners and dragonflies are to die for.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Bron , love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Bron, what a beautiful card! Gorgeous image, colours, papers and embellishments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bron! I hope you're well hun!

    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Tilda's Town this week, i love the colour combo and your colouring is Amazing as Always!

    The Mic chipboards make it even more special ;)

    Send you a big hug :*
    Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card feels like spring with those colours and nice embellies.
    Thanks for joining marvelous magnolia this week.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs