Saturday 27 July 2013

another christmas card...

  You may remember last month I was mentioning that I have decided to make a start on my Christmas cards. Well although I have not progressed as much as I would like I have managed to create a new Christmas card to share with you today..
xmas in july
I just adore these Elves from Make it Crafty they are super cute and just so much fun to colour. I cut him out and  then I 3D mounted him onto the card.
Once again a very simple card but that seems to be my style at the moment!
So I have used:
MIC PRODUCT - Zippy Digi Stamp
Copic Makers -
Browns - E35, E33, E31,E29, E17, E18 & E19
Reds - R08, R14
Greens - G08, YG41 and pencils. 
Skin tones are my normal E00, E21, E11 & R20
So that is it from me today....I hope I have encouraged to start your Christmas cards or even to just craft :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs