Friday 11 September 2009

The Greeting Farm

Recently on one of my many blog surfs I came across the "Edward" stamp. Who would of have thought that I could fuel my twilight addiction through stamping!! .  Here is a pic of him.


100_2490 


He is cute isn’t he?


Once I got him I was insistent that I would be able to find a "Bella" stamp so off I went surfing the net again. Unfortunately I was unable to find a stamp that really represents Bella but I did however end back up at The Greeting Farm and came across the Anya range (I missed the first time in my haste to order Edward).  So another love affair begins with the Miss Anya stamps. I have ordered a set but as yet have only managed to finish one card with them. I love that these stamps really target the teenage/younger adults and that I can finally make some cards for my sisters that do not involve flowers!


Here is a card that I made for last weeks Anyone for Anya challenge. I am still not completely sure about the card, hence why I did not enter it, but I thought I would share it with you anyhow.


 100_2491


Supplies: Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm, Kaisercraft patterned paper, markers.


I hope to bring you some more cards using Miss Anya's soon. 


Till next time xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs