Tuesday 26 January 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie meets Sketch Saturday

Hi all just a quick post today. Happy Australia Day to all my fellow Aussies!

My Chester from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps arrived last Friday and I have been aching to ink it up since then. I decided that I would partake in my first Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge, this week no embellishments, and combine it with this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday:





So there you have it. I hope you like. Once again my bad photography has let the card down as I have not been able to capture the colours to well. The brown on the patterned paper does not have such a heavy orange tone.

Still school holidays here so been busy with children.

 Will be back soon hopefully with some more for you.

 Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs