Saturday 23 January 2010

Two in One

Hello again! I hope you have all had a great week and now getting into a nice relaxing weekend.


 I was spoilt by hubby on Thursday night as he took me to the movies to see The Avatar and some dinner out. It was a great night, thanks to Dol for our tickets to goldclass (Christmas present 2008), my wonderful supportive parents for taking the kids for the night and of course for Michael for actually thinking of taking me out. The movie was great I would recommend you go see it.


My sister, Sarah, called this morning for a chat and asked if I had a spare card laying around that she could use for an engagement. After looking through my stash I realized that I didn’t so off I went to quickly whip something up. I ended up following this week’s challenge at Quixotic Challenges, stamp up something old, and this weeks sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant.


  


 



I really enjoyed making this card as I got to use Fifth Avenue Floral, which I have had for about 6 months but only used maybe once or twice.


I have used lots of Stampin Up on this card, DS Paper and Cardstock, stamps, scallop punch and watercolour crayons. The only things not stampin up are the pearl ribbon, watercolour paper and the kinder glitz I have added to the tips of the flower (you cant really see this in the photo).


I will let you get back to enjoying your weekend.


One more week of school holidays (not that I am counting) and then after that I can hopefully get some routine back and perhaps be able to bring you more cards.


Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. fab card - I love what you have done with Robin's sketch at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs