Sunday 30 May 2010

Anyone for Anya challenge

Hello again, I hope this post finds you all well. We have enjoyed a lovely wintery day here by rugging up and going to the market and then spending a very lazy afternoon inside. I have to say as much as the warmer weather is nice I do enjoy these days when you can sit back a bit and not feel guilty as it is too wet to be outside.


Today is Anyone for Anya Challenge day and it is my third week as Guest DT. I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges. This week is a sketch from our very own Dawny, and once again she has provided a good one.




As it was cold when I made this card I went for darker colours. The papers I have used are from the Queen Bee collection by Pink Paislee, Kraft, Black and White cardstock from Stampin Up. I have coloured my image using my watercolour pencils and also a bit of paper toling, then I cut her out and put her on a slightly inked paper doilie. I have some hand stitching, kaisercraft pearls and black sprays  which I picked up from spotlight last year. To keep with the lace effect of the paper doilie I have used my lace punch from Fiskars.


So there you have it my third card only one more week to go :(


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am off to go snuggle up on the couch with my hubby.


Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs