Thursday 3 June 2010

Willow meets Sketch & Stash

Hi all again. Hopefully you have all had a great week, mine seems to have flown by and it appears it is now Thursday evening and I have no idea how I got here! If anyone can fill me in on the last few days that would be great, LOL!!!


Late this afternoon I was itching to play, isn't it funny some weeks you don't get the inkling at all but others it is at you all the time, so I decided to join in the current challenges at Tickled Pink (using Ribbon/s) and Sketch & Stash:


 



I have had this patterned paper sitting in my stash for so long now I can not even remember where I brought it from. However I do know that it is called Red Olives from Jenni Bowlin Studios, not a brand I have heard of before, but I think it matched the theme of this card quite well. I have used Willow from the Lil Lolita range which you can buy here and coloured her with my copic markers, ribbons, rhinestone and flowers I also had laying in my stash and of course it would not be one of my cards without some hand stitching (I just feel  the stitching seems to bring all the layers together).


Off to work tomorrow and then its the weekend so I will be back on Sunday night (if I don't get a chance to be back before) with my last Guest DT Card for Anyone for Anya. Did you hear that the lovely Dawny is handing the blog over? She feels that she is not spending enough time with her family and sometimes something has to give. It would be great if we could get lots of people over for her last few challenges as a farewell for her.


Anyhow I better dash.

Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card,great image and i lurve those gorgeous papers and the pretty lace.Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card!! really love that cool image!! thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, your colouring is amazing and I absolutely love the colour combo, she looks stunning! Loving all your distressing, something I LOVE to do and LOVE to see!

    Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps ;)

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs