Thursday 10 June 2010

Wow another card......

My Mojo must have really set in this week as I am about to bring you another card!! It has more to do with the fact that it is wet and cold and hubby went out last night so could sit down and make some cards and not feel guilty.


My nephew is turning 4 on Monday and is currently going through a superhero stage. When I was at Kirsty's on Monday night she had the Superhero Ian stamp and I knew straight away it would be perfect for him. I coloured the image on Monday at Kirsty's meaning it really did not take too long to make the card last night. I decided to use this weeks sketch over at Sketch Saturday as I have not been able to do one of their sketches for what seems like ages.


 


and here is my card......


 


I have used Superhero Ian and sentiments from TGF and coloured him with copics, silver string, red buttons, coloured cardstock from Stampin Up!, kaisercraft Thrill Seeker paper and Spellbinders Labels Nine and of course some faux stitching!


I hope he will like it. Something tells me he should.


I hope you are all keeping warm or if you are over the other side of the world keeping cool!


I will be back later today with my post for the Lil Lolita Boutique's first challenge, be sure to pop back and not miss it.


Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo


 

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, I love him!! Love that sketch, I'm going to try making the card first like you suggested, see if I can't get things done a bit quicker!!
    talk soon kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bron, you make such fantastic cards!
    I love your choices of papers and colours!
    I just have 2 sign up to follow you :O)

    Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs