Thursday 4 November 2010

Black and White + 1

**This is my second post for today. To see my post for Tickled Pink Stamps see below**


Phew what a busy cardmaking week I have had. I am not complaining though as I  have really enjoyed making my cards for TPS so far.

This week Kellie has asked us to make a card using Black & White plus one. Well this was not hard for me as one of my favorite colour combos is black and pink and of course it is not hard to add a little white to that.



I made my card and then when bugger did not really leave enough space for a Lolita Lady so decided to go for a head shot and have to say am rapt with the result of my card.

Anyhow I better be off now thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Until next time xoxo

Ingredients
Stamps - Kellita Digi Stamp
Coloured with Copics
Papers - American Crafts (I do collection) and Kaisercraft
Embellishments - Flowers, lace and ribbon
Other elements - paper piercing and hand stitching


8 comments:

  1. Kellita look so gorgeous.
    Fantastic layout.
    Very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning!! Lovingthepink and black with the splash of white!! And your heads hot is awesome the colouring amazing!! Fabbo job
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Bron! I love that image and the colour combo is one of my fave's too. Love the lace and the stitching. Gorgeously girly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous and Kellita looks fabulous, you really rocked the challenge Bron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful - black & white with pink is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Bron This is so fantastically gorgeous!! I love the pink and black and white!! I really like your chrismassy blog too!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink!!! The head shots are gorgeous and I think it looks fantastic on your card, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bron, I absolutely love this. Stunning work. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs