Thursday 4 November 2010

I was tickled Pink I got to play with this Cherrie

Today I am bringing you another new image from Tickled Pink Stamps. This is a new Christmas stamp to add the the Cherrie collection.

I had lots of fun making this card and had to force myself to not use the Joyival Papers and go with something bright! I ended up going with a pretty simplistic card but think with the splashes of colour and the sparkle on the ribbon that it was enough.

I based my card on the sketch over at Makeesha Byl's blog.


Now don't forget to stop by TPS Blog to see every ones fantastic creations. Knowing Kellie there is probably an opportunity to win this little cutie.

Anyhow best be off now. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. this is very sweet! I love the pretty pink and non traditional colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs