Sunday 10 April 2011

Join us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges

This week’s challenge is going to be so much fun! We can’t wait to see what you create!



This week's challenge is called…


“Girls & Swirls!”

For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that’s full of GIRLS and SWIRLS! What you use or how you do it is up to you …Oh, and don’t forget to STAMP! Afterall, we don’t call this STAMPtacular Sunday for nothing!


PRIZE: Beach Tilda and Tilda with Ice Cream MINIs
AND


PRIZE: $25 Gift Certificate



A fairly basic card from me today (as in not heavily embellished) but I just love this and papers so much I did not want to hide them with lots of embellishments.

I hope you have all had a great weekend.

We are on school holidays here so looking forward to a lazy morning tomorrow morning with the kids.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxoxo



3 comments:

  1. Another beauty Bron! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh this is absolutely gorgeous!! Between the paper and your amazing coloring you don't need embellishments. WOW!! Like I said....gorgeous!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING colour work! Gorgeous papers! And perfect embellishments on this beautiful vintage card! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs