Friday 8 April 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges - PINK

Wow another week has gone and it is time for me to show you my card for this weeks Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges.....This week we want to see PINK! A nice easy challenge for you all to join in. Such a great theme to have this week as it goes perfect with the new line being released on Monday.

I am lucky enough to have the gorgeous Coraline to play with....I have kept my card pretty simple (as in not heavy with embellishments) and used of course lots of pink.



Be sure to pop by the Challenge blog and take a look at everyone amazing cards this week and if you get some time give leave them so lovin!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Oooh she's super cute! Luv your coloring and the polka dot paper matches this whole thing perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now this is just perfect Bron - right up my street, as they say! Absolutely love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. This is Gorgeous Bron!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and such lovely colouring.Great card all round.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs