Sunday 27 January 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Wings

Good morning all....I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Its nearly the end of the holidays here and I have to say that I am sad. They seem to go so fast and never enough time to do everything you want to do. Oh well short term this term so I am sure before I know it the Term 1 break will be upon us. 

So this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we want to see projects with wings...Well the list of possibilities are endless as I am sure you will see y looking at the variety of projects on display MDUC page. 

I picked up these papers last week and I just love them and had to use them straight away. The colours are so rich they really appealed to me. So I was flicking through my Tilda's and was going for the obvious butterfly or Tilda with wings when I came across this one of Tilda holding Kookaburra (that I had yet to ink up) and though you beauty, Kookaburra's have wings (just this one has them closed).....


I did not want to cover up all the gorgeous paper so I have gone for minimal embellishments but made them all based around butterfly's keeping in tune with the theme..I even tied the ribbon to make it look lie is was a butterfly in flight, not sure if you would have noticed that without me telling you  lol!
I also went against my norm and did not head for the black or kraft cardstock and reached for some coloured Stampin Up Card that matched in perfectly. 

So I hope you like what  have made. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and reading my post. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Bron! ❤
    I see what you mean about time flying by during the holidays! Why is it always so? And like you said, you plan for so much and then hardly get any of those plans a reality ;) lol!

    I love these gorge papers too - very rich in color and they go just perfect with your cute Tilda :) Which you once again inked to pure perfection! How do you do that? ;) Stunning!!

    Biggest of hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. bron this is gorgeous! i just love the papers...they are lovely with tilda!! very australian they seem :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Bron! Those papers are gorgeous and the touch of distressing looks fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs