Saturday 10 August 2013

Trying out some new colour combos

Happy Saturday everyone....where ever you are today I hope you get to indulge in a least a little amount of crafting :-)

Today I have my new piece I have coloured however due to grumpy children I have not got to make her into a card yet. 

I thought I would share with you at least my colouring of Pipi as I have tried some new colours and done some smooth gradient colouring which will hopefully help prompt you about the current colour challenge over on the Make it Crafty FB Fan page. 

Talking about Make it Crafty have you read about the latest DT Call over at Make it Crafty? If not pop here to find out the details? 

pipi petal sprite

I have had pipi printed for ages waiting to be coloured and today some ink found her!
The hair is a new Pink Combo I have tried out.....Not bad but still not what I am after. Back to the thinking board. 

I did the hair in smooth gradients as well. 
I also used the skin colouring (except the BV20 as I dont have that)  that was posted by Jen for the Colour of the Day post on FB. I dont know baout you but I have loved the colour of the day posts so quick and handy. 

Make it Crafty Product:
Copic Colours:
Hair - RV95, RV32, RV1p
Dress - BG87, BG75, BG72 & BG11
Skin - E53, E51 & E93

That is it from me today. 
I hope that even though I dont have a finished project to show you that I may have inspired you to try out a new colour combo or join Make it Crafty smooth gradients colour challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs