Monday 21 October 2013

Some Make It Crafty Inspiration

Good morning everyone....
 
Fist I just want to say I know I have neglected my blog for a while now but life has been crazy busy and then we went on a much needed family road trip to sunny QLD visiting lots of beautiful places in NSW, including Sydney, and then coming home via Dubbo and visiting the amazing zoo there. Once we got back we had a few days to get back into the swing of things before we all had to head back to school and work. To be honest we all relaxed so much it has been a struggle to get back into it but we are finally getting there!!
 
Today I am I have a few projects to share.
 
First here is  my DT inspiration for the Make it Crafty Facebook Group Sketch Challenge.
 
 
 
You can see that I have also used Octobers special $1 digi which you can get at the store here. To get her for $1 just use the code FBDOLLAR at checkout.
 
 
Now if you have been hanging out in the Make it Crafty Group Page and reading up the inspiration blog you will see that the colour challenges are back! This month the challenge to you is to create realistic eyes and an added challenge adding in a reflection.....Now I have to say I was trembling as I started to embark on this but after a I got into it I loved it. I know it is not perfect but I am pretty happy with my first attempt.
 
 
Coincidentally Zoe released some new portraits this month that are perfect for this challenge, you can find them here
 
 
 
So that is it from me today. Thank you for taking the time to readstop by. I am hoping that things become less crazy in our household and I will get time to get back into my crafting.
 
Until next time xoxox



 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your blog Pop up today! Your Eyes are AWESOME! Loooove your Sweet Card in Sketch Formate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs