Wednesday 13 November 2013

Playing with the MIC Novmber sketch

Good morning everyone I hope this post finds you well.

Over on Facebook in the Make it Crafty Group we run a monthly sketch challenge. This month I created quite a layered sketch and I hope it has not put everyone off!

What I love about layered sketches like this is that it is as great opportunity to be able to use lots of pretty papers together. I made my card quite bright and have to say this is one of my favourites for a while!


I have used the gorgeous Felicity Stamp which is part of the 60's Girlfriends Collection and you can find her here

If you are wanting to play along with the sketch you find it here. I hope you can find the time to come join us and who knows you could win a MIC Store voucher o a choice of a digi. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today I really appreciate it. 

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs