Tuesday 6 October 2009

Mojo Madness - 107

Just a quick post today. I have had a great day. Robbie had kinder this morning and then after kinder we went to Chrissie’s house for coffee and Robbie ended up staying for a play with Paige & Ewan and was deposited back to me at school drop off this afternoon. As a consequence I managed to get the Mojo Monday challenge done before the end of the week, one day I might just manage to get it done on a Monday LOL!


 

 Mojo107Sketch

I really like this sketch and I think I will be using this one again. I used my recently acquired stamp from Stampavie by Gillian Roberts. From the minute I saw this stamp I had to have it! I also used my spellbinders for the scallop and circle. I got out my forgotten about cuttlebug embossing folders and remembered just how much I like them. I also used some ribbon I had laying around, my copics, kaisercraft droplets and of course Stampin Up cardstock.


 

 

 100_2686

 

So there you have it my first Christmas card for 2009. I am off to Kirsty’s tonight so hopefully may make some more Christmas cards which I can  show you soon.


 

Until next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, really like the layout my have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs