Wednesday 15 September 2010

A few challenges in one

So I set off today to make a card using my magnolia stamp so I could do the fab sketch over at Magnolia Down Under this week. As it turned out I was halfway through and realised that my papers were not going to match my image so I scrapped the idea of making it a magnolia card and used one of my Mo Manning Digital images instead. I then saw that the challenge over at Bizzy Bec's this month is cheerful spring which suited my image perfectly. I had actually coloured this up a few days ago so it made my card a lot quicker to make.



Now this is a bit darker than it is in real life but as luck has it the weather has turned again and there is no sunshine to be seen!

I am also going to enter this card in the following challenges:

-    Stamp Something - Spots & Stripes
-    Totally Gorjuss - flowers

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients
Stamp - image from Mo's Digital Pencil
Coloured using copic markers
Papers - October Afternoon and black cardstock
Embellishments - flowers and ribbons
Other elements - hand stitching and paper piercing

10 comments:

  1. Oh Bron!! This is just GORGEOUS!! I love this image from Mo's but what you have done with her is just amazing. The papers are beautiful and match the image perfectly. Wow wow wow. I love it.
    Good luck with the challenges!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card hun and gorjuss flower. Thanks for playing at TG this week. Great minds and all that, I used this image for my DT card! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is gorgeous. Wonderful image, beautifully coloured and that DP is fabulous with the image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bron your card is just gorgeous! Love your paper layering and colours. Feels like Spring to me lol. Thanks for joining Bizzy Becs September Challenge. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card Bron...now if only Spring really was on the way!! I'm so over the cold:) Love the sketch and your colouring is just gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Bron!!!! I love that image, and your right I think your papers are better with Mo than magnolia!! hehheheheh but there's still time for a Magnolia Card!!! you have until Saturday noon!! Just in case:-) hehehehhe
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. o super cute Mo image and yep just perfect for our spring challenge at Bizzy bec's!! love all your mixture of papers too.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS,love your design and fabulous colouring of this beautiful image!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is gorgeous.. thanks so much for your entry.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs