It seems that over the last week with my daughter being sick I have had lots of time for stamping and as a result I have been able to make some cards just for fun. Although having said that there is never a time that I make a card and it is not fun.
So I was scrolling through Bizzy Becs the other day and found another challenge site - Creatalicious Challenges and immediately put it in my favorites, I am a sucker for challenge sites especially Australian based ones. I then noticed that the current challenge running is a colour challenge being, pink, brown and green and as luck would have it I had a image coloured in pink and green already.
With that decided I picked a sketch being this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday and off I went and this is what I came up with:
I am pretty chuffed with how this card turned out and just love this image from Whiff of Joy, it is too cute.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenges - Stitching
The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge - Anything Goes
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo
- Stamp - Dreamy Willow with flowers by Whiff Of Joy which I purchased from Bizzy Becs
- Coloured using Copic Markers- Hair E13, E11, Y11, Y21, E97, Dress - R85, R83, R81, YG96 & YG91, Boots - E47, E71, E77, Pants - E53, E51, E50, Skin - E00, E21, R20
- Papers by October Afternoon, Stampin Up Kraft & Chocolate chip Cardstock
- Embellishments- Flowers, ribbon and pearls
- Other elements - hand stitching, paper piercing, ink smudging on edges of Kraft and scalloped punched edge.