Thursday 2 September 2010

Lil Lolita Challenge

Hi there everyone. Thanks to everyone who joined in with the sketch challenge last week it must of been a winner as we had lots of fantastic entries. Be sure to pop over to LLB to see who was our winner.

This weeks challenge is girlie girl. Now this week I do not have a card to show you. I have been working full time, last week yipeee, for the last few weeks and it has all caught up with me this week. Be sure though to pop over to LLB to check out everyones fantastic creations. We are also saying goodbye to some of our DT this week so be sure to pop by and leave them some loving.

Hopefully I will be back on top of everything next week and will have some cards to show you.

Don't forget we are having a DT call at the moment. You can find details here

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs