Thursday 16 September 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge 15 - Buttons

Do you ever have a day where does not matter what you do you can just not get your card to work. Well that was me today. I had great visions for my card and that vision included lots of buttons to showcase our challenge this week but in the end I only ended up with a measly 2! Oh well on the upside I got to use my new magnolia doohickeys (yippee arrived in the mail as I was making the card ) and I do still actually like my card!!


That is our challenge to you this week is to use buttons you can use lots, like my fellow DT members, or very little like me! As long as it has buttons on in that is all the matters.

Be sure to pop over to LLB and see if you are our winner from last week and to check out all the other fabulous cards. While you are there clickon the link for details about Tickled Pink's birthday celebrations.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hehehehe - i only managed three buttons :o) But as they say, less is more right?? Your card is beautiful - i love the papers!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think its awesome! Love your choice of papers and the doohickeys look great!! Fabbo job I say
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Bron I love your colouring!! Ivy looks amazing!! Yay for Doohickey's they are awesome aren't they. and hey 2 buttons is enough, suits your card perfectly:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your colouring of reds Bron is amazing. Yay you got to use your doo hickeys!! It all looks fab!!

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable sweetie......I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
    Gorgeous colouring and papers,
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks fabulous! I love your paper mix and the swirls, very cool! This is awesome Bron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES absolutely every card! Every card I have a vision and I often wish I could pull it out and have an instant card, hehe! BUT I am so LOVING this hun! I love the red and grey together they look amazing!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is stunning Bron. I adore the colour combo you have used and the dp is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this is gorgeous!!
    Love you`re coloring and all the details!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bron very pretty I love the color combo you used. Awesome coloring.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs